Xploited Forum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Forum de cinema fantástico.

4 participantes

Criticas e comentários...

Daninsky
    Daninsky
    Xploited Maniac!
    Xploited Maniac!

Número de Mensagens : 4640
    Pontos : 10277

Criticas e comentários... Empty Criticas e comentários...

Mensagem por Daninsky Seg Mar 08 2010, 11:03

Espaço para criticas e comentários absurdos ou sem sentido:

#############

Aqui está o que um cliente da Amazon teve a dizer sobre o El Retorno Del Hombre Lobo, um filme espanhol:

By David "david" (Seattle,WA)
    This movie is in Spanish and I had to press the language button on the dvd player to get it to play in english. After I pop it out of the dvd player and play it again it is back in Spanish and I have to press the language button on the dvd player again.
    gisdead
    gisdead
    Moderador
    Moderador

Número de Mensagens : 5106
    Pontos : 10364

Criticas e comentários... Empty Re: Criticas e comentários...

Mensagem por gisdead Seg Mar 08 2010, 11:25

LULZ!
    pmcordeiro
    pmcordeiro
    Moderador
    Moderador

Número de Mensagens : 13184
    Pontos : 19087

Mensagem por pmcordeiro Seg Mar 08 2010, 12:22

Daninsky escreveu:
    This movie is in Spanish and I had to press the language button on the dvd player to get it to play in english. After I pop it out of the dvd player and play it again it is back in Spanish and I have to press the language button on the dvd player again. [/i]

Shocked rotfl

Duhh... granda cromo. Criticas e comentários... 243599
    siebenburgen
    siebenburgen
    Admin
    Admin

Número de Mensagens : 9882
    Pontos : 14969

Mensagem por siebenburgen Seg Mar 08 2010, 16:15

Pessoal que gosta de grindhouse e que tal esta colecção? Grindhouse Experience R1

Comentário do vol2 ,o 1ºvol. é identico.

As someone who has purchased videos and dvds from Sinister Cinema or Something Weird, I'm familiar with watching hard-to-find films in less than pristine state, which usually doesn't bother me but the quality in this pack is totally unacceptable. As expected, most films were too dark or muddy, which is pretty much standard with films of this sort but some of the transfers were a new low: the image quality for "Coriolanus: Hero Without a Country" (misspelled as Corialanis on the package & DVD menu...arf!) is unwatchable. To make things worse, many films, like "Three Men to Kill", the screen blacks-out for 5 minutes straight, with just VHS noise showing on screen. This is bad! I mean, really bad. I don't mind if the video skips for a second but missing big chunks of a movie because of some bad video transfer is just a rip-off.
    But this is not the worst, believe it or not. The worst is that several movies have massive subtitles (Chinese, Russian, Swedish, whatever...) that cover a quarter or third of the more-often-than-not dark image, subtitles that can't be removed because it's recorded from a vhs source. These unwanted "extras" are not mentioned anywhere on Amazon or the packaging.

laughing rotfl
    O mais engrançadao é que fico sempre com vontade de ver esta colecções,só pela curiosidade de alguns filmes mesmo raros clown

aqui
    pmcordeiro
    pmcordeiro
    Moderador
    Moderador

Número de Mensagens : 13184
    Pontos : 19087

Mensagem por pmcordeiro Seg Mar 08 2010, 16:23

Epá... isso é mesmo muito mau. 5 minutos a olhar para um ecrâ todo preto, lol. Razz

Já para não falar nas múltiplas legendas. affraid
    Convidado
    Convidado

Mensagem por Convidado Ter Mar 09 2010, 09:03

algum de voces tem o filme-caçadores na noite? com val kilmer e michael doglas?o filme nao tem quaisqueres legendas em portugues confused e o the blob(1988) tem legendas em portugues e nunca ca esteve a venda.
    Daninsky
    Daninsky
    Xploited Maniac!
    Xploited Maniac!

Número de Mensagens : 4640
    Pontos : 10277

Mensagem por Daninsky Qui Ago 23 2012, 22:20

Very Happy Critica no Amazon.com ao Zombie 2:

This review is from: Zombi 2 (25th Anniversary Special Edition 2-Disc Set) (DVD)

I feel i was mislead by the title of this dvd. It said Zombie 2, it should have said the remake of the first one. I got it in the mail excited to see the second movie of the installment, boy was I ticked. I already have the original one, so now im stuck the remake and it cost me more to send it back than to keep it. I just wish the people who do the description would go into more of details.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Qua maio 08 2024, 05:19