Xploited Forum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Forum de cinema fantástico.

The Ocean Black

Convidado
    Convidado

The Ocean Black  Empty The Ocean Black

Mensagem por Convidado Sex Out 29 2010, 20:29

Não encontro IMDB nem poster.. Rolling Eyes

Contudo aqui segue o "first look" do filme, mais tarde adiciono o resto da info:

“A thumping, character driven piece set within a Zombie riddled world.” That’s how director Marco Garcia explained the film he’s currently developing. That caught my attention but it’s the concept teaser, which is more of a scene that sold me on Garcia’s The Ocean Black.

Set to the backdrop of a Zombie outbreak, the film follows Amber, Don and their son Aaron in the aftermath of an outbreak. Barricaded inside their home, they’re now out of food and must venture out to stay alive but, as per the scene Garcia has shot, the family is immediately torn apart. The film’s synopsis goes on to read ”A perverse sense of survival turns Don into a monster, and Amber must find the strength to be truly alone. I’m thinking this may have overtones of The Road: an intimate, character driven story of survival.

The concept is good as is, from the looks of this trailer which is actually more of a scene, the execution. I look forward to seeing more images and video from the production but for the time being, let’s share the great little tease that’s made its way online and cross our fingers that a feature eventually arrives."

Data/hora atual: Seg Abr 29 2024, 12:55